[Sderby] Steak night

Jellybeanz clare.lou1985 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:24:49 GMT 2008

Hello ladies,
Take a look at the menu at http://slh.zapto.org./~jellybeanz/menu  and let
me know what you want. All your orders need to be in by 25th Feb and nothing
can be changed after that as Emily needs to make sure she has everything we
need. Also, we will be taking up about 90% of the place so tables and
seating will need to be planned in advance. I have a list of people that
have paid a deposit and how much has been paid and this will be sorted out
and taken off of each persons bill on the night.
If anyone else decides they want to come can you let me know well in
advance.
Thanks
Clare