[Sderby] hi, im new, go easy on me!

Bryn Nobbs maddogmayhem at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 22:06:50 GMT 2008

hi everyone

im new to the sderby lug, but i have been using linux for ages!
i must admit i am a bit of a gadget freek, i have a linksys nslu2 and recently got the asus eeepc.

they both run linux, debian 4.0 on the nslu2 and xubuntu on the eeepc
my normal laptop runs either debian, xubuntu, ubuntu or i have started 2 play with gentoo  too.the main pc in my house runs debian 4 and is a my main mythtv server. like i said, gadget geek.

i have also managed 2 pxe boot my eeepc using ltsp, after many hours of compiling kernel modules for the ethernet and wifi devices

maybe just a geek in general then lol

i didnt realise there was an active linux community in derby, but now i know i will be spending more time activly posting here, not all about me either lol

cheers 4 reading

bryn