[Sderby] Jobs

Spatch spatchtadley at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:23:55 GMT 2008

Hi folks

I've attached the job ad for you - I hope attachments work on the mailing
list!

Basically, we're after a php / mySQL programmer. Initially, you'd be
involved in a systems/CRM project we're busy working on here.

We're also after a Systems Administrator, although we haven't decided on a
job spec for this yet.
This would be a really varied job because you'd be involved in all aspects
of our IT team's work.

We're not in Derbyshire, however we are within reasonable travelling
distance of South Derbyshire (or further - depending what you call
reasonable I suppose).

This is a great place to work and we're in a fantastic location - right on
the edge of Cannock Chase.

If you're interested in any of these positions, please send your CV to
careers at mobal.com

Cheers

Al