[Sderby] Linux testing day

Jellybeanz clare.lou1985 at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 26 12:47:07 BST 2008

Hi,
Ok, I think what would be good is if I continue with the meeting tomorrow at
7pm, at my place, just for some food and a chat, see if we can add any more
ideas to the cooking pot, I will also have another one, same kind of affair
on Sunday 3rd Aug, we can chat about ideas so far, give some structure to
existing ideas and eat food. By then I should have a venue sorted and free
stuff on its way. I have contacted the guys at FreeBSD, I am getting free
stuff shipped from Germany, also some DesktopBSD stuff.
Take care,
I hope a few of you can make it tomorrow

Clare