[Sderby] Linux and job..

Davut Topcan bocuhk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:37:21 GMT 2008

Hi ,

if I find a job in the South Derby of UK then I'll move to there... because
my status is flexible...

Then

have you any suggestion for me about works or companies at the South Derby
of UK?

if you have any queastion about me, please let me know...

thank you.. ;))

17.03.2008 tarihinde Kris Douglas <webbox.uk at gmail.com> yazmış: