[Sderby] Linux trial day donation

Jellybeanz clare.lou1985 at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:00:40 UTC 2008

Hello again

I have been in contact with the good people at Bytemark, here is a quote
from there reply email

<snip>
Hi Clare, we could probably help with hardware if you want some
rack-mount kit to demonstrate or give away?  Obviously we'd be happy to
send down some leaflets advertising our hosting services as well!  We
are having an open house a week Wednesday if you wanted to come up and
meet us and take any kit you wanted :)
</snip>

As you can see, this is a rather generous offer, I think we could have some
kit to help with showing off distros along with a pc to give away.
I will be heading up there to meet with them and eat pizza (tough but
someone has to do it) and I will list any hardware that I am able to bring
back

Laters

--
bow before me for i am root!