[Sderby] Sderby Digest, Vol 175, Issue 2

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 29 11:56:40 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 11:29, Jellybeanz<clare.lou1985 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Its not late really, we are still planning on going. We will indeed be
> in geeky t-shirts and have a laptop... Tux may join us too
>
> Hope we see a good few of you there

Sorry. Don't know why i said it was a bit late. Something in my head
told me it was last night rather than tonight lol. (note to self: use
calender for anything more than 5 mins away).

Will do my best to make it but Fedora cvs just opened up now that
alpha freeze has been lifted so got a load of packages to update and a
few new ones to get through review today. Will see what i can get done
through the day.

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...