[Sderby] LUG meet?

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:06:56 UTC 2009

2009/2/23 Jellybeanz <clare.lou1985 at googlemail.com>

> Hi Mate,
>
> I will be up for drinks, see you there :)
>
> Clare
>
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Mike <mike at csits.net> wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > I'll be in Derby for the weekend of 28th-29th February.  Does anyone
> > fancy meeting for drinks on Saturday evening?  I guess in the name of
> > simplicity we should go for usual place/usual time?  Who's around?
> >
> > Mike.

Hi. Never been to a LUG meet (mainly because when i joined there didnt seem
to be much activity going on) but if the meet is open to all i am free and
up for a drink (dont want to interfere with re-unions though)

John

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and
those who don't...