[Sderby] LUG Night Out!

Mike sderby at norgie.net
Tue Nov 24 17:36:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 03:27:41PM +0000, Jellybeanz wrote:
> Folks.. I am gonna have to postpone it, I havent had the rest of the
> orders and I had to have it booked before the end of today
>
> I tried!

I apologie for not getting my order in in time, I don't watch this list
as closely as I might these days.

I would suggest we still hold some kind of event on the Friday as I'll
be in Derby for the first time in a while and it might be nice to catch
up.  I would suggest a pub meet as that means nobody has to actually
commit to turning up.  I'd suggest the Bab unless anyone has any other
venue suggestions?

Mike.