[Derby - LUG] The Derby LUG blog style website

Jellybeanz clare.lou1985 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:33:28 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Some of you may already know about the Derby LUG website and some of
you will already have a login.

I have purchased the derbylug.org.uk domain as I had no joy contacting
lug.org.uk. You don't need a log in to view the site or add comments
but you will need one if you wish to create new posts. Let me know if
you would like an account for the website.

As well as the webpage, there is also a gallery
(gallery.derbylug.org.uk) the same account will get you in to there
too (although an account is not needed)

Cheers

Clare
(Jellybeanz)