[Derby - LUG] Beer

David Bottrill david at bottrill.org
Thu May 20 13:13:21 UTC 2010

Mike,

I don't know if you wanted a bed over the weekend, however we've got a
friend of Sue's visiting this weekend. If you want to pop round an view
Bottrill Towers on sat I should be in, probably on my own most of the day
as Sue and her friend Carol will be out shopping in Derby.

Both Alan and I should be along tomorrow.

Dave

--
David Bottrill