[Derby - LUG] Sderby Digest, Vol 186, Issue 2

Paul Grosse paul-grosse at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 20 17:27:48 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 13 October 2010 09:31, Mike wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 01:19:26PM +0100, Kwadwo Mensah wrote:
> > What time can you meet and also who do I look for as its my first time
> > of attending a pub meet at the Babington?
>
> I would say sometime between 19:30 and 20:00.  I shall try to remember
> to take a penguin for the table.  Failing that, I'll leave a copy of New
> Scientist on the table.
>
> Mike.

Anyone gong this friday? I'm on holiday and as a result, I can make it -
wow.

--
Regards,

Paul Grosse

Home Pages
http://www.grosse.is-a-geek.com/
Learn to read and write Gurmukhi for free
http://www.billie.grosse.is-a-geek.com/
Project Pitcher Plant
http://www.fresh.files2.serveftp.net/
Water Rockets, Mah Jong, SIRDS, Make your own UFO...
http://www.paul.grosse.is-a-geek.com/

Tam insulsum est ut fortasse expediat.
 (It's so crazy, it might just work.)