[Derby - LUG] Pub meet

Mike sderby at norgie.net
Tue Sep 18 08:55:56 UTC 2012

Folks,

I hope this message doesn't let lost in the flood of mail to this list.
I will be in Derby for the weekend of 29th/30th September and decided to
call a little pub meeting.  Mostly the usual conventions apply: Bab
Arms, around 19:30.  HOWEVER with a little break with tradition, the
meet will take place on SATURDAY 29th.  Anyone showing up on Friday 28th
will have a range of around 20 beers to choose from but likely a choice
of 0 people to drink it with.

Who's planning to attend (Saturaday that is not Friday!)

Mike.