[Ssom] North Somerset LUG

ALISTAIR MUNRO b1ackcr0w at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 21 15:03:18 UTC 2009

Hi again,

There does seem to be interest in getting something started in Somerset, so Rich and I are going to try and organise a first meet near the end of November. Rich has found a venue in Burnham-on-Sea which is at the southerly point of our area, so is as convenient as possible for anybody in South Somerset. We'll be happy to welcome anybody who uses (or even is just thinking about using) Linux to the meeting.

We'll confirm the date and venue as soon as possible. At the moment, we think it'll be a Thursday night (because that is better for us), but if anybody knows of a better time to hold it, feel free to suggest it!

Alistair