[Staffs] Informal Meet at Keele?

Peter Brooks peter at theneb.co.uk
Sun Oct 14 23:37:41 BST 2007

I've booked the room but alas I haven't checked it out yet.
But let's steam ahead anyway.
The meeting will be next monday (22nd October) from 6pm til 9pm (possibly later)

The meeting will be held in the Chancellors building at Keele
University in Room CBA1.099 , I will confirm directions in a later
email.

Cheers