[Staffs] Meeting TOMORROW

Peter Brooks peter at theneb.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 18:25:00 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,
I'm going to be holding another Meeting at Keele University on Monday
the 11th of
Feb in the Chancellors building room CBA1.100. Any other LUG's are welcome to
join.
The meeting will start at about 7pm and run until about 9pm (if not
later), these meetings will now run on the second Monday of each
month.

For this meeting it will be very ad hoc, discussion/fix stuff. The
meeting will be run by one of my friends called Tommy, I am currently
on leave from University doing IT work in Northamptonshire and cannot
guarantee my attendance at this stage.

To get to Keele please follow your favorite directions search engine,
when in the Keele bubble the best place to park is in the Chancellors
car park.

Keele's own directions can be found here:
http://www.esci.keele.ac.uk/kudis/_campusguide/downloads/Keele_campus_guide_bw.pdf

Pretty much when you get up the Hill and enter Keele University
(You'll see lots of nice shiny IC buildings), follow the hill down
into campus.

At the roundabout after traveling down the hill, take the third exit
and follow the road until the next left, then take the next left and
park there.
You should then be outside the chancellors building.

The room itself is in the same area as previous meetings, it's the
first floor following the stairs opposite 'Vite & Eat'.

Hope you can attend.

Peter Brooks