[StAndrews LUG] Re: Site up dates

standrews@mailman.lug.org.uk standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Oct 21 00:24:01 2002

Hi Bib,
	What bit don't you get? the IRC stuff?? Well as it says in our new
members page ()=20
   =20
    You can join our members in StAndLUG's own chat room....
   =20
        * Spark up your favourite IRC client and connect to
    irc.openprojects.net
   =20
        * The channel we use is #standlug.
   =20
        * Join the #standlug channel by entering
   =20
    /join #standlug
   =20
          and then chat away!
   =20
        * To leave and disconnect from the server, type
   =20
    /quit
   =20
    * You may need to think of a nickname to use. Stuart (the LugMaster)
    is SwordPhish.=20

	I'm just trying to spread it around! get people to know whats going on!

Pup