[StAndrews and Fife LUG] Linux - Mandrake

brian duncan standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Mar 8 09:57:05 2003

well managed to get Mandrake installed as I said and networked with Win X=
P.

but in my eagerness to investigate :o((  the true wonders of Linux I seem=
 to=20
have screwed up my network connection.  my WinXP can't see the internet
connection on Linux server.  I can ping both computers from each other so
I know the network is alive and working.

Win XP can view the samba connections I created.
any clues where I can start looking ?  I've installed webmin, which may
not be a good thing as you can do much more damage if you
don't know what your doing ;o)

thanks for any help.

regards brian