[StAndrews and Fife LUG] Linux and windows

brian.duncan@fife.co.uk standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Mar 8 18:08:02 2003

cheers guys,
also just noticed this previous email in KMAIL (have it set up on threads=
 and missed this message)

there is some problem with the Internet Connection Sharing wizard (MDK) a=
s it loses
the plot with my ADSL and eth0 connection (either that or its my use of i=
t).  I lost it again,
but managed to configure each connection individually (I think I was lett=
ing ti try and set=20
up both adsl and eth0 at the same time)

I'll try your suggestions below.  although I did think that DHCP (or rela=
ted setting)
was giving a problem.

regards Brian