[StAndrews and Fife LUG] removeable drives - floppy and cdrom

brian duncan standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed May 7 00:14:01 2003

I'm using Mandrake 9 and gaving problems reading from Floppy or CDROM.
it reads one or more files and then I get an error  with the file(s)  "No=
 such file or directory".

now I know the file is there,  I try umount and then mount again btu no d=
ifference.

My settings in  Mandrake control centre are:
Mount point: /mnt/floppy
Device: fd0
Type: auto

I'm definately going to have to get the Dummies ofr Linux book ;o(

Brian

Unable to run the command specified. The file or directory file:/mnt/flop=
py does not exist.

--=20
brian.duncan@fife.co.uk