[StAndrews and Fife LUG] JOBS Network administrator, win2k network

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Mon Mar 1 15:40:06 GMT 2004

I am leaving my company pretty soon and my job is about to be
advertised, Im a member of EdLUG (Edingburgh) and thought ST Andrews is
close to the offices here (Glenrothes) so maybe you guys would be
interested.

The job is for a Network administrator on a Win2k network, involves a
fair bit of programming and database work. I can send a full job spec to
anyone that wants it.

If anyone is interested please send me your CV and request a job spec.

Many Regards
--
Barrie Dempster

http://barrie.reboot-robot.net/pubkey.asc