[Fife Linux Users Group] RE: introduction to stuff in Fife!

John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions Limited john at roundtripsolutions.com
Fri Aug 5 12:48:52 BST 2005

Hi Martyn,

I run an IT consultancy company servicing the SME and domestic market in
Fife. We currently don't do very much development but I'm trying to get
myself into a position where I can focus the business more into this market.

There are a number of groups you'll probably be interested in:

Scottish Developers - I'm a co-founder of this one!
Online and offline community. The events are the biggest benefit IMHO.
http://www.scottishdevelopers.com

Agile Scotland - I'm a core member.
Online and offline. Meeting is usually once per month on a Monday evening.
http://www.agilescotland.com

Fife Linux User Group
1st Wed of the month. Venue is an equestrian centre not too far north of
Glenrothes. See the website for more details.
http://www.fifelug.org.uk

There is a mailing list as well:
Email alias: standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk

I'm currently working on setting up a collaborative alliance of IT
companies. Hopefully this will be in a position to invite others into the
fold soon..... More developments as they occur.

Let me know if you need more information. We should meet up for a coffee or
drink sometime.

Many thanks and regards

John A Thomson
BTech - PgDip - IEng - MBCS - MIIE - CSM

Managing Director

Roundtrip Solutions Limited
15 Freuchie Mill, Freuchie, Cupar, Fife KY15 7JL
t: 01337 858826  f: 01337 858794
john at roundtripsolutions.com
http://www.roundtripsolutions.com
MSN: john at roundtripsolutions.com
Skype: roundtripsolutions

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0531-3, 04/08/2005
Tested on: 05/08/2005 12:47:47