[Fife Linux Users Group] Stuarts got problems.

Chase chase at fifelug.org.uk
Sat Aug 6 18:15:40 BST 2005

I have a problem. I have a machine "stuart.vm" (the server our wonderful
webpages are hosted at) who wanted respond to SSH connections, but other wise
seems perfectly fine.

Ive already restarted the SSH server with no luck. Now i could 'force' a
system restart and bring the whole machine down,
but with out knowing whats wrong i risk losing "stuart" completely.
The bright side is a have fully webmin access, well its a relative bright
side. Does anyone know of anything i can do? you know help

--
**Stay Sane***
/////Chase///*

**E-mail: chase at fifelug.org.uk