[Fife Linux Users Group] Archives Archives Archives

David Tillotson pinky at acmelabs.co.uk
Sun Aug 7 20:20:07 BST 2005

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 02:26:07 +0100, Chase <chase at fifelug.org.uk> wrote:
>> Turns out you're in luck! I have a habit of simply storing everything
>> but
>> spam in relevantly identified directories, so have the whole shebang
>> (literally I think, being LUG member #2!) stored here! Let me know what
>> format is most useful, and I'll stick on my swerver!
> an Mbox  file would be grate if you can? that way i can just import it
> with
> out any problems

There's not quite a complete archive in the current mail store (I should
have the remainder on CD if really required), but there is everything from
21/02/03 available at http://www.acmelabs.co.uk/file/LUG.txt
This is in mbox format (with Windows LFCR line ends - sorry, but Turnpike
doesn't give me any real options!)