[Fife Linux Users Group] Pledge for a UK based EFF organisation

John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions Limited john at roundtripsolutions.com
Thu Jul 28 12:43:26 BST 2005

Hi Barrie et al,

>>>>>>http://www.pledgebank.com/rights

This would have been better if it was done at £5 or £10 a year with 12,000
or 6,000 people respectively signing up. I believe this would have been a
much easier sell and I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

I'll be watching this with interest and will probably give them something in
the future when they've got it up and running.

Many thanks and regards

John A Thomson
BTech - PgDip - IEng - MBCS - MIIE - CSM

Managing Director

Roundtrip Solutions Limited
15 Freuchie Mill, Freuchie, Cupar, Fife KY15 7JL
t: 01337 858826  f: 01337 858794
john at roundtripsolutions.com
http://www.roundtripsolutions.com

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0530-1, 26/07/2005
Tested on: 28/07/2005 12:43:11