[Fife Linux Users Group] Gmane Archiving

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Tue Nov 8 10:42:40 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 14:26 +0000, David Tillotson wrote:
> Just as a note (I meant to mention this sooner when Chase had problems
> with the archive), as the mailing list is handled by lug.org.uk, a full
> archive is held by pipermail @
> http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/standrews/
>
> Not the best interface, but the whole thing is available in mbox format!
> The gmane archive will still be useful IMHO (eggs in baskets, and all that)

I have Evolution configured to show the "List-Archive" header which
contains the URL for list archives, I use it quite often to find
archives. I've been staring at the FifLUG archive URL all this time and
didn't even think about it.....

Ah well we have a backup now !

hfrarg > znvyvat yvfgf

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3