[Fife Linux Users Group] Gmane Archiving

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Sun Oct 30 12:45:18 GMT 2005

Since we have had problems with archiving and Chase has recently asked
for full copies of the list archives, I've added the mailing list to
Gmane and added archives as far back as 2003. I know that's not the
complete set but it's enough I think.

What this means:

All email beginning with this one will automatically be archived forever
and accessible on gmane.org.

You can read Fifelug using your normal mail client as usual or via an
NNTP newsreader and via the 2 web interfaces provided on Gmane.

For more information and answers to any questions see http://gmane.org/
and have a look at the FAQs - http://gmane.org/faq.php

After this message is sent the group will be fully created and
accessible on Gmane, then I'll forward the relevant URL's to get
straight to FifeLUG on the Gmane interfaces.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3