[Fife Linux Users Group] How did the meeting go?

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Fri Aug 4 11:21:47 BST 2006

Hey Chase,

Only one copy here.

The meet was cool, ended up just myself and sandy, we hadn't met before.
We sat in  the pub knocking back beer and whisky until they kicked us out at
closing time.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

              - http://reboot-robot.net -

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game