[Fife Linux Users Group] (no subject)

Stuart Anderson chase-k-lugml.37a474 at fifelug.org.uk
Tue Aug 29 12:55:45 BST 2006

I brought this up on in IRC last night and just wanted to get it out to
everyone else. I'm offering anyone who wants a fifelug email address, sub
domain, URL or E-Mail forward a chance to get them now. Its totally free, of
course!

The main reason is I just bought fifelug.org.uk for another two years and
want to make enough use of it to justify the spend. Fifelug websites have
gone threw off and on stages ever since the first PHP-Nuke site way back at
the start. Now I am planning a facelift for our web pages this change is
likely to be several months away.  So in the meantime anyone who is
interested to have access to their choices username *@fifelug.org.uk
alternatively the Genesis of subdomain *.fifelug.org.uk

E-mail accounts, as opposed to you now forwards, come in the option of imap
or pop3.  With simap available if preferred.

So this is my offer, anyone who is interested then please contact me by
e-mail.

Stuart McCulloch Anderson - (Chase)

 <http://stuart.iduniken.com/> http://stuart.iduniken.com

 <http://stuartanderson.org/> http://stuartanderson.org