[Fife Linux Users Group] Good year

Chase chase at fifelug.org.uk
Tue Jan 3 21:51:34 GMT 2006

 Good evening all, how is everyone doing?
I hope you all had a good new years? as many have become accustomed to
I've been updating Fifelug website (again) now I would just like to ask
your opinions and you input!
As it stands the new website is hosted at http://www.fifelug.org.uk/ the
new website hosted by Wordpress two and a collection of other plug-ins.
However what I want is everyone's opinions on the new way of the site,
not the theme, but the features available. Any user or a visitor can
register instantly been given author writes so anyone can write posts,
this can be changed later of course.
However as it stands there is no or forums any more.I have not deleted
the forum so is easy enough to bring back of people wanted, however it
is not being used so I don't think it was worth putting in a new site
but if you want at our bring it back.
I can think of much more to say at the moment all I really want is
everyone's opinion on what they want the new site to be I may not be
able to accommodate everyone but I'll do my best.
--
**Stay Sane***
/////Chase///*