[Fife Linux Users Group] Application Recommendations?

Gilbert admin at sharpnet.co.uk
Mon May 1 13:36:00 BST 2006

Gnome as many good sides like nautilus and network/printer management GUI's
but I have to say that I am a KDE old scholar since my Mandrake days..
Kunbuntu is perfect for me and well maybe tell that it is just like windows
to my office colleagues <sigh> My favourites parts are the middle mouse
button paste, Klipper and I finally ditched Evolution as, even though it was
a good piece of software, crashed and peed me off more than any other apps. I
did try many, many PIM and Kontact is by far the best and allround solution.
It does everything I need to have (to-do/calendar/email and a shit load of
other things... and I think that you can also use it to connect to The
Exchange from that company I can't remember the name :P

Cheers

--
Gilbert Serex