[Fife Linux Users Group] Open Source Projects

Stuart McCulloch Anderson stuart-kw-linux.eb4461 at iduniken.com
Thu May 4 21:24:40 BST 2006

Hay Guys,
    You all seemed to like my ca cert idea, well here's another. Not so
sure about its quality how every.
    I've been looking around on line and thinking, bad idea, since Linux
and Unix are ceremonious with open source and freedom of use i feel we
should do more to promote its use, on the web site if nothing else. I
will be starting an "Open Source/Free Use" category on Wordpress and i
think we should use it to advertise or promote open source projects. My
main bases for this new idea is Jamendo a music distribution site
publishing music under the Creative Commons license and the more
publicity protects like this get the better it is for them.
    What do you guys think?

Chase