[Fife Linux Users Group] Meetings

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Sat Sep 30 12:52:02 BST 2006

Well we've missed September so it's an October meet now.
Why not go for the first Thursday, since David has a Thursday fetish and John
has a last Thursday phobia :-P

There are only a couple of people that turn up usually and if we can
accommodate those that have a specific preference it makes sense, so I
propose 1st Thursday in the Harbour Bar Kdy. Starting this Thursday (October
5th).
Although sadly I wont be there on this particular occasion.