[Fife Linux Users Group] MAC Security

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Fri Apr 20 12:04:26 BST 2007

On Friday 20 April 2007 11:33, John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions wrote:

> I loved Barrie's saying, "All OSes suck!"

http://www.deadtroll.com
The official dead troll website but was not responding when I posted this.
Every OS sucks - http://www.emp3finder.com/dsong.aspx?id=94662&rID=qRX233
The war of 1812 - http://www.emp3finder.com/dsong.aspx?id=124433&rID=48Bmlo

Search for 3 dead trolls on that site for all their other mp3's. These are all
freely distributable. Although on their mp3's they have the following at the
beginning, which is a great example of their humour.

"Well Hi there. Thank you for downloading another fine quality comedy product
from Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie and your friends at MP3.com - good for
you. Of course, if you've downloaded this from Napster - Screw You! You know
what - free isn't good enough for ya? You've gotta rip us off? That's okay! I
will find you, and I *will* kill you, ha ha ha."

Which is a pretty good example of their humour.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

              - http://reboot-robot.net -

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game