[Fife Linux Users Group] March 2007 Meeting (March 15, 2007, 1900hrs)

James (njan) Eaton-Lee james.mailing at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:26:18 GMT 2007

All,

It's that time again.. next thursday makes the third of the month, so
time for a fifelug meeting.. hopefully this time it'll be more than just
me sitting on our lonesome, either through greater numbers, or knowing
which bit of the pub we're sitting in. So, without further ado,
information once more as to our venue. The time, as before, is 1900...

As before, our meeting place is the Harbour Bar in Kirkcaldy - this is
about 5 minutes walk from the center of town (probably 10-15 from the
railway station), down the bottom of the high street, and around and on
the left, just down past the Gondola restaurant and sort-of on the
waterfront. It's a nice small quiet-ish intimate pub, and they have some
fairly nice beers as well as tablespace if anyone feels like bringing
laptops or other things of interest for show-and-tell... More about the
pub here:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/16/16179/Harbour_Bar/Kirkcaldy

And, with a picture:

http://www.quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/292

We tend to meet in the left-hand side of the pub (because it's quieter
and has larger tables) - the loungey bit, with the small semi-circular
bar...

New members most welcome! :)

  - James.

--
   James (njan) Eaton-Lee | UIN: 10807960 | http://www.jeremiad.org

   "The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three
   elements: Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." - G'Kar

  https://www.bsrf.org.uk | ca: https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3