[Fife Linux Users Group] Let's all get pissed!

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Mon May 14 22:01:39 BST 2007

This Thursday is the 3rd of the month, so we'll be meeting again at the
Harbour bar in KDY. There were a few of us last month, we had a bit of a
laugh. I'll definitely be there this Thursday - anyone else coming along ?

The following text is in no way stolen from James' mail last month:

As before, our meeting place is the Harbour Bar in Kirkcaldy - this is
about 5 minutes walk from the center of town (probably 10-15 from the
railway station), down the bottom of the high street, and around and on
the left, just down past the Gondola restaurant and sort-of on the
waterfront. It's a nice small quiet-ish intimate pub, and they have some
fairly nice beers as well as tablespace if anyone feels like bringing
laptops or other things of interest for show-and-tell... More about the
pub here:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/16/16179/Harbour_Bar/Kirkcaldy

And, with a picture:

http://www.quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/292

We tend to meet in the left-hand side of the pub (because it's quieter
and has larger tables) - the loungey bit, with the small semi-circular
bar...

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

              - http://reboot-robot.net -

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game