[Fife Linux Users Group] FW: [BCS-Edin] Linux and OSS in Informatics

John A Thomson of Roundtrip Solutions john at roundtripsolutions.com
Thu Oct 4 16:47:13 BST 2007

Is anyone going along to the EdLug meeting tonight?

Many thanks and regards

John A Thomson

Managing Director

Roundtrip Solutions Limited
15 Freuchie Mill, Freuchie, Cupar, Fife KY15 7JL
t: +44 (0)1337 858 826  -  +44 (0) 131 208 1826
http://www.roundtripsolutions.com

| Registered in Scotland |
| Company No: SC257029   | VAT No: 828 7851 81 |