[StALUG] list functional and alive ?

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:35:08 UTC 2020

Picking up list ownership should be easy, Lug.org.uk admins would request
confirmation from previous list admin though, so got to be sure they're
reachable...

Has there been no meeting of the St Andrews LUG in a while though...? Any
chance of it being revived? (I'm an alumnus, 2007, with the LUG in
Edinburgh, pop back to St A occasionally...)

// Sent from a mobile device. Typos and brevity may transpire.