[Sussex] Testing testing 1..2..3..

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Fri Aug 23 09:19:00 UTC 2002

Morning,

Neil Ford provided his tupence worth:
=====================================
> Yep, we're here. Running on lovely mailman.

Mailman does seem very popular.  It was subject of discussion for the
INSIDErs last night.

Majordomo is generally percieved as a pain in the bum.  Interesting.

As I've stated, setting up anything to do with E-Mail is my worst nightmare,
my main machine right now isn't even running an MTA!

I should probably buy a sendmail book or something.. just can't seem to get
excited about that side of things.

- Geoff

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company