[Sussex] MTAs (was: Testing testing 1..2..3..)

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Fri Aug 23 09:30:01 UTC 2002

Geoff

> From: Geoff Teale

<snip>

> As I've stated, setting up anything to do with E-Mail is my worst
nightmare,
> my main machine right now isn't even running an MTA!
>
> I should probably buy a sendmail book or something.. just can't seem to
get
> excited about that side of things.

Don't bother buying the book.  I know that the sendmail.cf file format will
be changing with the next release.  Therefore any book you buy is going to
date very, very quickly.

If you have a exim "port" you can compile I can send you (when I get home)
a exim.conf file that, with some intelligence you can change for your
settings.