[Sussex] Meeting

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Thu Aug 29 12:04:00 UTC 2002

Geoff

> From: Geoff Teale
>
> Is anyone going to be eating at the Black Jug tonight?

I wouldn't mind eating too.

Will I get the same profit as last time ;-) [INSIDE joke]

> I can certainly recommend it.  Those of us who were at the
> INSIDE project meeting have    OK'd the cuisine.

> I just want to know if I'm going to be social and wait for
> other people before eating or if I should grab something before
> you guys turn up.

I'll guess it would be just you and me.  But I'll track the
ML and follow your lead.

> In the interest of continuing the pattern so far, I should
> tell you that:
>
> Tonight, I shall be wearing a black LINUX Journal Tee shirt
> with a subtle logo on the front and a not-so-subtle "In a
> world without fences, who needs gates?" across the back.

I'd wish I'd know this morning - I have a WHITE "In a world..."
Tee-shirt but without the Linux logo.

Myself, I'll be wearing a grey polo shirt with the BSD Daemon
stitched on the left breast.  But the real clue to which table
were on will probably be the TUX soft toy!