[Sussex] Tomorrow night

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 15:30:01 UTC 2002

hey geoff

actualy it only needs to send the signal to the serial port not
really drivers as such so it didt take long to make the linux
version but after talking to the editors of the site the didnt
feel it was that importent as it would of take more words up
and information about coding and linux would be needed that
is maby a little harder for some, so i had to do teh KISS
version of the artice.

Gareth Ablett.

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.