[Sussex] Christmas Meeting

The ol' tealeg geoff at tealeg.uklinux.net
Mon Nov 4 22:22:01 UTC 2002

Gareth wrote:
-------------
> Just to let you know I would rather eat dog food in most locations to Mcdonalds
> or any of the other fast food branches, for some might find this wierd but
> for a geek I can cook aswell (no that isnt an offer for me to cook for X amount)
> and therefore like nicer food than I can cook myself, mcdonalds isnt this.

I share this viewpoint.  As somewhat of a closet chef myself I'd rather avoid the McD's of this world.

> I'm an equal distant from both places and I know Brighton a lot better
> having
> lived there for over a year. so my vote is for intresting Brighton.
>
> tally so far as I can see.
>
> Gatport Airwick	:        1 (Nik B)
> Brighton	    	:        7 (Geoff T, Steve D, Jon F, Tom E, Gareth A, Matthew
> J, Stuart Nixon)
> Not-Gatport	    	:        1 (Nat)
> Thinking...     	:        1 (Angelo S)

This matches my tally.  Brighton is reasonably easy for most people.  The Horsham brigade can grab a train - I'll work it out somehow (worst case I get a train to Gatport or Three Bridges and get a cab).

- Geoff