[Sussex] Christmas Meeting

Natalie S. Ford natalie at ourshack.com
Wed Nov 6 19:57:00 UTC 2002

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 04:42:20AM -0500, Steve Dobson wrote:
> I agree that Gatwick has good access.  I (and Mrs. Ford) just don't like
> the place for a Christmas party.

I agree.  Good access, awful ambience and extortionate parking costs
(they even charge disabled badge holders!)...

> I now see the point behind Gatwick.  We can each eat the food of our
> choice.  Geoff in Mamma Cherie's, me (I quite like the sound of the catfish
> and jambalay - but for the sake of this argument) in the Pizza Hut, Nik in
> Harry Ramsden's, Gareth in McDonald's.  We find a power point somewhere in
> the middle to plug in the WiFi basestation so we can "talk" via e-mail.

Hmm.  WiFi ambience?  ;-)

> As I said in my other e-mail - lets just pick a pub somewhere

Sounds good to me.  Black Jug in Horsham anyone?  ;-)

Or Brighton.

Or anywhere we can sit together (rather in seperate sections of a food hall)
and drink together.

Natalie S. Ford   .................................   natalie at ourshack.com
http://www.natalie.ourshack.org   ......   http://natalief.livejournal.com