[Sussex] PCMCIA-CS

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at krasnegar.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 9 18:30:01 UTC 2002

Nik

As it would happen the e-mail below yours was on getting sound on the
FX to work.  Appears my advice on backing out the ACPI patch is bogus.

Hope the stuff below helps.

I would suggest subscribing to debian-laptops - but there is a far
amount of traffic on it.  Just going to have a look at linux-sony
and see if that's worth it.

Steve

----- Forwarded message from Ionel Mugurel Ciobica <tgakic at chem.tue.nl> -----