[Sussex] website

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 17:46:01 UTC 2002

geoff,

lol I took the pics and just uploaded a while back that was.
anyway hows ya health gonna be for this christmas evening meet?

I'm sure you have and intresting pic of me on ya cam ? if ya do
I will upload aswell.

Gareth Ablett

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.