[Sussex] Next Meeting (Thursday 28th Nov)

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 16:25:00 UTC 2002

meeting peeps,

I'll be there this time cos I gonna try and not spend my money(lol).
I wanted to see the venue and now I get the chance.

tbh. Its been close to not having enough seets once before at
the cybercom place. but i do know there was a few spare in the back.

Gareth Ablett

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.