[Sussex] newbie

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 20:01:01 UTC 2002

Hi Adam,

I'm Gareth, I'm the current LUG master here, and still there are ppl
that know lots more about linux in the group. As it goes the Sussex
Group is of an easy size to cope with but we are growing atm so who
knows what could happen.

nice to see another modder in the group aswell. I was planing the
water cooling but my machines are on 24/7 and the water pump isnt
the quiet option and I cant risk sleeping when the pump goes down.
I am going to be getting a Thermaltake SUBZERO4G when the time
comes instead.

Anyway nice to meet you and i hope you enjoy your introduction the
mailing list way.

Gareth Ablett

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.