[Sussex] Meeting time

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Tue Nov 26 20:08:01 UTC 2002

Gareth

On the 26 Nov 2002 Gareth Ablett wrote:
> I know the meeting is in 2 days time (Thursday) but I'm unsure what
> time ppl will be getting there so I can decide when to turn up.

The advantage of meeting at Jon's, Nik's, ... office is that we can
turn up from going home time (~17:30) if you want.  That's about the
time I turned up last time.

I don't wanna be late so I'm leaving work at midday.  But then I'm
driving down from North Yorkshire so it's anyone's guess what time
I get there - normally take 6:30hrs - for the drive at that time of the
day to Eastbourne :-(