[Sussex] Meeting time

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Tue Nov 26 21:32:00 UTC 2002

> Hmm, well for arrival time people may be better off arriving around 6.00
> mostly for the following reasons.
>
> 1. The Helpdesk closes around 5.30 BUT customers dont hang up by 5.30 !

Perhaps we could program the PBX to drop all helpdesk calls by 5:30pm?
Hmm... :)

> okay um we have a few beers and Tom the resident beer gopher is now of
> legal age and as such to old to be eligible for beer collection ;-)

The Ginger Gopher (tm) isn't gonna be there, Thursday is his birfday and
he's doing that family thang... how that can be better than linux, i'm not
quite sure, but he assures me it is... ;)

> Paul Clyton promises to chat for abit about Voice over IP and why its
> not going to work for commercial use..
>
> Me im going to bitch about recovering exchange servers!

*ahem* lol

Jon
--
* Jon Fautley *
c: +44 (0) 7984 714410
e: jon at geekpeople.net
  "Oi've got a brand new comboine 'arvester"